Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Procedure) – The surgical procedure to correct drooping skin of the upper eyelids and bags and bulges of the lower eyelids that make you look tired even when you are not.
- Brow Lift or Endoscopic Forehead Lift – Drooping of the eyebrows often puts added weight on the eyelids adding to a more tired look to the eyes. The brow lift or forehead lift raises and repositions a drooping brow.
- Facelift – The two most common signs of facial aging noted by patients are tired looking eyes and a sagging neck. Wrinkles, sagging skin, and neck laxity are more and more the reason many are opting for a face lift. This procedure has become very commonly performed.
- Neck Lift – Everyone ages differently. Some lose fat, others gain fat in the face. With regards to neck rejuvenation, many of the tightening lasers do not work. The goal of the surgery is to restore a more youthful and defined neckline.
- Otoplasty – The pinning back of protruding ears.