Facial Rejuvenation with Randi Hancock
Call to schedule your free Skin Consultation. 334/793-2211 ext. 281
OBAGI is the # 1 medically dispensed skin line. The systems are designed to prevent and improve the most common and visible skin disorders in adult skin. OBAGI is designed to improve penetration of prescription and cosmetic agents across the skin barrier for common and visible skin conditions including premature aging, sun damage, hyper pigmentation (irregular or patchy discoloration of the skin), acne, sun damage, rosacea and soft tissue deficits, such as fine lines and wrinkles.
ELASTIderm Eye Treatment:
ELASTIderm reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes by restoring elasticity.
- Nu-Derm System– Transforms your skin at the cellular level. Nu-Derm addresses the signs of sun damage and restores the healthy function of your skin cells; this system is clinically proven to result in younger- and healthier-looking skin.
- ELASTIderm DeColletage– A skin lightening complex and wrinkle-reducing lotion for the skin on your chest and neck. These areas are vulnerable to signs of aging since it tends to be thinner, less moisturized, and often overlooked in the sun protection regimen. The result can be a harsh contrast between the youthful, protected skin on your face and the discolored, damaged skin on your chest.
- Condition and Enhance System– Unlike over-the-counter retail products, this system is clinically proven to address age spots, fine lines and wrinkles, discoloration, redness, and future skin damage while transforming the quality of your skin on a daily basis.
- OBAGI-C Rx System– Promotes skin rejuvenation from the inside out. It is an ideal skincare system for people who have minimal fine lines, minimal unevenness of skin tone, mild hyperpigmentation and aging spots, intolerance to, or are not ready for, more aggressive anti-aging regimens and dry, normal, oily, or even sensitive skin.
- OBAGI Professional-C Serums– Offers maximum Vitamin C antioxidant protection to protect your skin from daily exposure to the sun’s damaging rays and environmental conditions that cause premature aging.
- CLENZIderm M.D. System– The only prescription-strength acne treatment that penetrates to the root of acne to clear skin fast. It goes deep into the follicle and treats acne where it starts; available in two systems for normal to oily skin or normal to dry skin.
- Rosaclear System– The only system developed specifically for rosacea, it helps patients achieve a clearer, calmer and more balanced looking complexion.
- LATISSE: A prescription eye drop treatment used to grow eyelashes making them longer, thicker and darker. It is the first and only prescription treatment approved by the FDA. LATISSE should be applied daily for two to three months and then every other day to maintain lash growth. Eye Center South requires an initial consultation with a doctor to make sure both eyes are healthy before prescribing. LATISSE gives you the longer fuller lashes you deserve without the use of eyelash curlers, fake eyelashes and eyelash extensions.
Affordable Payment Options
Here at Eye Center South, financial considerations should not be an obstacle in obtaining Vision Correction. Our goal is to make our procedures affordable for any budget. It is for this reason that we make things affordable, by offering a combination of expertise, experience, and advanced technology at a price everyone can afford.
CareCredit healthcare credit card for better vision
There is an easier way to pay for your vision care including LASIK procedure. We’re pleased to accept the CareCredit credit card, North America’s leading patient healthcare financing program. CareCredit lets you begin your procedure immediately — then pay for it over time with monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget. Whether you’re considering LASIK, need cataract surgery, or it’s simply time for new glasses or contacts, CareCredit can help you see clearer, sooner.
Your healthcare credit card
CareCredit is the credit card exclusively designed for healthcare services. CareCredit offers special financing on purchase of $200 or more* for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including LASIK and Premium-IOLs. Why put off improving your vision tomorrow, when you can see clearer today? Learn more by visiting www.carecredit.com or contacting our office. Ready to apply? Apply Online for your CareCredit card today. You’ll be seeing clearer in no time. Apply Now.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Visit www.carecredit.com for details.
“The total experience was exceptional. The entire staff was professional and friendly. They made sure that I was comfortable, informed and taken care of in the most efficient manner. Customer service at its best!”
“I am so impressed with the kind and caring staff with so much expertise in their field. The staff were sincere in wanting to give the best care possible to their patients.”