At Eye Center South, we’ve been honored to provide high-quality eye care to the Wiregrass for more than four decades, and in that time our quality of care and variety of services has only increased. To better serve your every need, we offer a range of surgical and non-surgical aesthetic procedures. Now, in addition to helping you achieve your best possible vision, we can help you look and feel your best as well!
We offer several non-surgical, minimally-invasive aesthetic treatments that can help you achieve the look you’ve always dreamed of. During your custom beauty consultation, our team will sit down with you and evaluate your skin, preferences, and goals to determine a treatment plan that’s right for you.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic is one of the most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatments in the world.
- It addresses signs of aging by relaxing the muscles of the face that contract to cause wrinkles, folds, and fine lines.
- It’s a fast-acting solution that works beneath the skin to smooth out moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead wrinkles.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic is FDA-approved and has been widely researched and tested since its introduction in 1989.
- It’s one of the longest-standing and most trusted cosmetic treatments available, with natural and youthful-looking results that people have trusted again and again for many years.
- Restylane® is a line of dermal fillers made with hyaluronic acid, a naturally-occurring substance in the body that stimulates the production of collagen.
- Restylane® products can be used to smooth out mild to severe facial folds and wrinkles, as well as add volume to the cheeks and lips.
- Due to it being a “granular” gel, it’s better suited for adding volume than competing fillers.
- Restylane® is known for its natural-looking results, and each filler in its line is specially formulated to fulfill a specific purpose.
- The versatility of these fillers allows for custom combinations that give our aesthetic team the ability to craft a one-of-a-kind treatment plan just for you.
- While Restylane® uses a hyaluronic gel that contains particles, JUVÉDERM® is a smooth hyaluronic gel.
- Whereas Restylane®’s formulation is optimal for adding volume, JUVÉDERM® tends to produce results that set in faster and last longer.
- JUVÉDERM® restores volume to the face in areas like the cheeks, lips, and around the mouth, which can also correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- Like Restylane®, there are several JUVÉDERM® products available for different areas of the face.
- When you come in for your consultation, we’ll assess your needs to see if JUVÉDERM® is the right option for you.
World-Class Care that Feels Like Home Schedule Your Appointment Today